This self-directed medicine making class is designed to be useful for the absolute beginner and the seasoned herbal practitioner alike. The basics are well covered, and in addition you will learn advanced techniques for making potent herbal medicines.
Join Thomas while he teaches everything from maceration to soxlet extraction. You will also learn the art of herbal formulation by body systems, and how to make the most of your materials by creating concentrated medicines.
- 35 videos on medicine making and 15 videos on formulation, along with handouts on each of the 50 lessons.
- A live Q&A session every other month with Thomas
- An extensive collection of herbal recipes, from medicinal wines to healing body butters.
- An online discussion forum where you can communicate with students and staff
- Lifetime access to our online classroom, containing all class materials.
- The Modern Herbal Dispensatory – A Medicine Making Guide by Thomas Easley and Steven Horne
- Available on amazon and at most major bookstores
- General registration fee paid in full is $449, or a monthly payment of $55 for 10 months.
Thomas Easley is a Registered Herbalist with the American Herbalist Guild, co-author of Modern Herbal Medicine and the Modern Herbal Dispensatory and Director of the Eclectic School of Herbal Medicine.